third post today--- I kicked my own buttom!

yes mam sir reeeee.. I kicked my own bottom tonight.

2.5 miles around campus with the puppy and in 80 degree weather.. it was just my kind of workout. Hot, windy, and lots of people to try and pass :) .. to call me tired right now would be an understatement. I have done a few sets of abs but took a bit of a break cause my tummy is hurting.. (wonder if it is because of that off program food I ate today? HUM?) ..

After watching Oprah today and after that hard run i just had.. The "fog" in my brain is clearing and I am determined to make progress this challenge.. not much time left in this challenge but I am turning up the heat on myself.. I dont want another disappointing challenge ending.

Lots to do tonight.. including playing basketball with the kids :) more later

Comments