ooohh I am wore out~!

wore out is right!
Front yard mowed, weedeated, swept, blown with leaf blower, flowerbeds degrassed, Back yard mowed, alley mowed and weedeated. Shrubs headged on top and sides. driveway blown and swept.. wonder how many calories i burned? hum.

summer is here! love it outside.. this morning it was 74 degrees when we woke up and the hi today is 88! Love love love this kinda weather!

I am a bit disappointed with my veggie purchases from yesterday. When putting the frozen peas away cat noticed a hole in the bag! and today at lunch my Romaine lettuce bag (organic) was open at the bottom! frustrating.. so I will return both and hope they let me get some replacements.

Also wondering if any of you have problems with your bananas having little flies! (Sarah?.. you banana expert you).. what do I do about that? makes me not want to eat them!

My eats are going ok.. The main thing is to not miss a workout until the end of this challenge and make sure my free days dont float over into my week.

I will still do my three Bs today but will wait a while until I cool down from all the yard work. I will update this post when I am finished!


Got a lawn to mow? check this out:
"...In fact, there are lots of gardening chores that can burn fat; and if you are able to burn off more calories than you consume, weight loss should come with ease. One good way to burn those unwanted calories is by choosing to mow the lawn with a push mower rather than riding. Believe it or not, this can burn up to 300 calories or more. Other yard work like raking and pruning can burn close to 200 calories; and even simple garden tasks such as tilling, digging, planting, and weeding can burn up to 200 calories as well."

UPDATE!
My 3bs are done for the day.. Join me for my workout! .. sorry you are too late I already did legs.. extensions and curls on the leg machine..

Heres a set of bicep curls with the preacher bar.




Now its time for lats.. on the smith machine.. (its getting closer to 90 degrees in the "gym".. wish the management would put in a better ac unit in this place :) hehe











and NOW I am done! How bout you?



OH.. I also did ABS that i missed yesterday..
I am feeling better and hope to make some progress these last few days of the challenge.


blessings
ruthie

Comments

JoAnn said…
OH WOW! You look really good! I love, love, love doing the yard. I miss it so much now I'm in the apt. I'm sure it looks really nice and green with all the rain. We got over 5 inches here today in my Dallas/Addison neck of dah woods. And sorry to hear about the management problems at your gym. You might just have to take care of it yourself and open that big o' door! ;) Keep it up!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Luv, jj