my plan was to workout at 4 today but around three i started getting a bit dizzy and this shaky-nervous feeling.. I suspect the hypoglycemia.. and will def do more reading on it.. but the main thing is I HAVE to get back on my bfl eating every 2.5 hours .. I ate good meals today.. just not enough or close to together enough.. ..
we will go help DH move things out of his office.. they start remodel on Friday or so.. I will wait and see how I feel and I might just do another lifting session while watching lost.

Comments

JoAnn said…
Hey Ru, yes, it does sound like you've dropped low on the BG. Anytime that happens you need to drink 4 oz of orange juice. Wait 30 minutes and make mental note of how you feel. And you're so right about *what* you eat (bfl prgm eats) and especially *when* you eat. Plus you're still catching up on the long trip home. Be gentle wiff yer self, woman! love, JJ
Josha said…
Another thing to keep in mind is that when your body gets used to eating every few hours, your blood sugar will respond this way even more than before you began the eating program. My advice: drink a latte and do some lunges...ha ha..see my post.
Joann--I checked out your blog...great job! You're takin' care of yourself and makin' progress! 2 pounds plus 2 pounds plus 2 pounds...