the morning is good

the morning is good.. esp. after just finishing a muscle crunching upper body workout. my arms are shaking from the lifting.. feels great. Feels really good esp cause its done well before 9am!

chest: bench press and flies
shoulders: seated flies and press
tris: tri pull downs on smith machine

all had burnouts. I WILL be sore tomorrow :) ..
good news on the ab front.. I am sore from yesterdays workout.. felt good.. and almost "normal" to wake up a bit sore :)

all for now.. I am off to make a shake and start the day.. today is Josephs birthday (8TH!).. cant believe it! we will have cake and ice cream tonight but none for me.. remembering what Angell said about how Dr Phil says something like.. its ok to eat birthday cake on YOUR birthday.. but you shouldnt feel pressured to eating birthday cake at every party you go too.. its NOT YOUR birthday. ..

check back tonight and see how I stayed on eats! celebrate with me. :)

Comments

Josha said…
Hey, if you save me a piece of cake, it can be my birthday tomorrow. You could fed-ex it to me cuz I don't like to bake. FYI, I prefer vanilla. OOOOO or a huge rice krispies treat cake with buttercream frosting.
anyway, I have to make a cake for the cake walk at the end of school carnival. thanks for reminding me!!
Happy birthday, Nathan!!! Braeden is 8! Too bad they can't walk to each others' houses...
Great workout! Makes me want to push extra hard! thanks for that too!
Josha said…
btw...it isn't my birthday tomorrow, so no cake for me...