Making time

k girls.. heres the deal.. party tonight at 630 Pizza and cokes (both of which will hurt my body . .pizza .. the tummy.. cokes.. the skin.. ).... its almost 4 now.. i still have to go get ice and get my workout in and get ready. so.. which comes first?

why..

the workout of course


I came to the blog to..
1. see if it was still snowing in Colorado? (did Josha get stuck?)
2. see if my sweet sis had a inspiring post? (answer yes)
3. see if Misty had any more pretty pictures-food ideas? (still swans and boca there)
4. see if Sarah had made it to the gym with her DH yet? (dunno but OJ sounds really good to me now)
and
5. to get "focused" for my workout --even though i really dont have time--..

here I go..
will post afterwards:)
UPDATE ... I AM DONE! how bout you?

Heres what I did:
squats 12.10.8.6
leg ext. 12.12.12.12.
deadlift 12.10.8.6
rows (for back) I did 112 rows sitting on the ground.. like you would row a boat.. swfuush.. that was tiring. gonna feel that in the morning
bicep curls 12.10.8.6 burnouts 24 (pretty pumped cause I am back up to 20lbs in each hand.. watch out 25lbs .. here i come .. again..)

feels great to have it done.. even with company here and a party tonight! My legs are soooo tired feeling.. and my bis so shaking that I can hardly type! yipee for a great workout!

My eats have been ok today.. a little lax on the protien.. no sodas.. !

looking forward to another puppy run in the morning!

Comments

JoAnn said…
Wow! Great work out yesterday, Ru. And *no* soda! I like the new look to the site. How'd you do on the puppy run this morning???
Luv, jj