legs of jello.. arms of steel :)

just a fast post about my workout..

three bs today
I changed my workout up a bit and did a sort of circuit training
12 squats
12 bicep curls
12 leg extensions
I did the above three things one right after another.. doing this set 4 times in a row without a rest.
12 lat pull downs
12 standing twists
12 bent over rows
I did these all one right after another.. doing 4 sets of these..

I was huffin and puffin.. and my body is shaking with tired muscles!

I must mention that today was yet another day where I had to talk myself into that gym.. and the main thing that got me up and going? .. this blog! and the "having to post I didnt workout".... Ladies.. thanks for the positive pressure! I needed it today!

"no matter how you feel... its what you do that matters!" (love that line in superchick!)

Comments

Josha said…
Aren't you glad you did it?! Sounds like a great workout!
Josha said…
c'mon, Ruth! You can do it! It's only 20 minutes!
JoAnn said…
Yeah, Ruth! {waiving my pom poms wildly} You know we could all 3 come to the house, and do cheers while you work out. But if you want me there, you'll have to wait till I fit in the cute skirt. Haha! Keep it up, chickie! love, J