I am back at home now and happy to see tile on our bathroom floor and tub wall! its so exciting to think of having a shower!.. even in a few weeks! yipee!

I have not done cardio yet today.. but I did just finish mowing the lawn that was really really overgrown from not being mowed while we were gone.. I hope to take the pup for a jog after while if the storms go away.. if not I might just do some bike riding and abs here a the house.

I had a great visit with Angell.. we talked a bit about working out and health issues.. things like what motivates us.. what doesnt.. creating a habit of excersise.. etc.. it was really good . and great to see her.. ..

Did everyone see my sisters blog! she is making such great progress! I am so happy for her! Way to go Jojo!

uh.. I am so happy to be home after such a loooong drive.. nothing like a long drive to make you want to fly. :)

well I better get going..esp if i want to do cardio tonight

++++UPDATE+++
well I have decided to give the workout a NO go tonight.. I decided to mow the back yard instead.. it was quite a workout in and of itself with the horribly tall grass back there.. some one told me one time that mowing burns a ton of calories.. so I found this chart.. its fun and interesting. .. so now I am tired and have lots of unpacking to do.. so I will go for now and start a fresh in the morning.. lower body or upper body.. i cant remember.. but I will do one or the other.
:)

blessings.. will post later
ruthie

Comments

JoAnn said…
Hi sweet sister :) I MISSED YOU! Yes, I've come to count on your encouragement to brighten my day. I'm glad you all are home and you'll be back into the normal routine. Nothing can set back our eats/workout program like being away from home. But it sounds like you did it with the looong walks with Su. Can't wait to hear what you do tomorrow...push the lawn mower around the yard again??? hahah! Keep it up, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Love,JJ