feeling soooo much better


Ahh.. its amazing how much better I feel when I eat correctly. every 2.5 hours! heres what I had.. not perfect but oh so much better than the last few days :)

1. eggs and toast
2. baked chicken one peice of bread
3. peanut m&ms.. just about 10 of them.. water..
4. some soup from olive garden that joel brought home.. it had beef in it.. so I ate just the veggies and meat.. leaving the pasta.. 5 crackers (whole wheat)
5. (birthday boy and DH had chinese food.. I gave in and had an egg roll and three bites of rice)..
6. peanut butter shake.. before bed..

things I did right today
1. i worked out on an empty stomach first thing in the morning
2. i hit 10s during my workout
3. i had NO sodas
4. i had NO cake and ice cream (it was oreo cake!)
5. i ate often.. and if i felt myself starting to feel bad i would eat right away and not wait til it got worse
6. i had possitive thoughts about myself and encouraged myself throughout the day that i would feel great if i stuck to my plan.. (i was right)
7. i drank water!!!!
8. although my eats were not "perfect" .. i kept a possitive attitude .. cause I made progress today :)

I am looking forward to tomorrow morning and really hope to go for a bike ride around campus early in the morning .. weather permitting..

sooo.. what things did you "Dudley do right" today? (funny.. I think my thighs look just like his :) hehehehe.. (of course I would rather have his thighs than his chin!:) heheh

Comments