Cardio done:)

20 minutes on the recumbent bike left me huffin and puffin. I then did about 20 mins worth of abs while I finished watching a show on the fine living channel :) feels great to be all hot and sweaty with tired muscles as I sit here and type.

I have been feeling lots better today.. but I can tell I need to go eat.. so I better run and get some food in this old bod of mine.

we have a Sheetrock man coming this afternoon if I could find my camera i would take some pics of the marble the tile guy finished while we were in Houston.. maybe todays cleaning session will include an AH HA moment when we find the camera.

hope your day is going well..
yet again.. the workout blog came through and served its purpose to make me get my workout in :)

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Yay for the workout blog! You are done for the day! Great job, now just focus on eats! I'm off on timing already (sometimes I forget breakfast until late...), but won't let that stop me. I'm planning packing today after we finish math! We only have a few more pages in our math book and a few more chapters in our history book. Then, we will do practice work through the summer.
JoAnn said…
Its great to 'feel' that accountability isn't it! Not counting how good it feels to know you've had a good workout. Mind,body,spirit!!! keep up the hard work! love,JJ