ugh... sugar sucks.

quick short post.
feel bad. I cant decide if its withdrawals or the something else. I am sooooo incredibly sore from yesterdays workout.. lats, tri, screaming sore. I have had the chills most of the night. so I dont know whats going on..
I am pressing on though.. the most sugar I had was a little bit on the raisins in raisin bran..(no milk, dry) thats it.. I have been consuming sooo much sugar ( mean girls my tea was like syrup!).. maybe going cold turkey wasnt such a good idea.. but I am going to bed right NOW>. its 8:10 pm and hoping tomorrow I will wake up a new woman.
I have come this far.. pretty proud of resisting as much as I have.. maybe this is the bad part ..

will let you know

turn in tomorrow.. same bat time.. same bat channel for the continuing story of the "hotmom" who tries to kick the sugar habit.

Comments

Mom2t said…
Hope you feel better soon.....sounds like might be the flu.....
Sarah said…
Oh no! Hope you are all better tomorrow. Keep us updated. Rooting for you, Ruth!