photo run--fun

OK..you wanta join me for a run on the mill? Here we go.. (my boys took the pics so they are a bit fuzzy:)
Ready? Get set....



ok.. we are half way.. .. come on.. lets go.. !


OH yeah! we did it!

Wondering what you did:
20 mins
1.68 miles
6 Hiits--- one for Angell, one for Sarah, One for each of my kids, (all of those were flat.. level 10 mph), one for Josha (the last one was on the "mountain" 15% grade level 10.)



So.. now for some fun!
tonights bicep picture.. thinkin those pushups are getting me a little more cut..



see how strong my hubby is getting? he made me walk on the ceiling! You should of heard us all laughing! .. I was the last to go.. the kids LOVED walking on the ceiling.. I have pics of them too but will post those later on our family blog.. I just had to share this silly on with you!


Have to go make a shake.. hubby calling.. better go..


no sugar going good.. had tons of energy today.. woke up this AM and I was actually awake! and rested!
did have some chicken on my salad today.. dont know if I am really vegging it or not but its close.. first icky meat in a few days :)

feeling great! no headache, or anything!


more later
r

OK.just got finished drinking a shake.. and I am really having to adjust or something.. its WAY to sweet for me now! it tastes really really sweet. (funny)

Comments

Josha said…
That was waaaay fun! I want to walk on the ceiling too! Sounds like your workout was worth the time! Might as well make it count, huh? (thanks for the "mountain"...4 of my hiits were uphill too...I'm getting better at those. Too bad you can't set your treadie for downhill...now that is fun!
Sarah said…
Hah! That's so funny. I've never walked on the ceiling before. I think I'm too short!!!

What's a hiit? Please do explain :) At first I thought it was a typo!