no sugar today so far!

Just had to post an update to motivate me to keep going. I have had ZERO sugar today. NONE in my tea or anything else. I started having withdrawals a few minutes ago but feel better now.. After reading over some info that Sarah sent me I have decided to not go completely cold turkey on the vegan end of things.. I 1. am not adequately stocked up on Bananas etc and 2. think I shouldnt try to handle sugar AND cold turkey raw vegan right now. So.. heres what I did today. (eventually I want to be OFF caffine (tea) AND sugar)

Breakfast: water
11ish Protein banana shake (ice water protein powder and a banana)
1ish Tuna with wheat thins unsweetened tea (and unsweetened tuna for that matter.. I usually put sugar in my tuna! )

I will go to the store this afternoon (HEB) and get some friuts and veggies like and finish the day off with a fruit, salad, and a shake.

I really feel good so far except for a bit of a headache :(

progress not perfection.

Comments

Josha said…
super job! Yay for Sarah and her vegan knowledge, too! I would think a headache would be a normal withdrawal symptom. Is it, Sarah?