my run and crunches with towel

Just finished my run for the day feel good . 7 hitts. finished with three mins remaining so I just walked the last three to cool down. While I was on the treadmill I got to see a grandma and her duchshund go walking slllllooowwwly by, a college girl running by as she checked her watch and another college girl riding her bike.. its a amazing 70 something degrees outside but too windy for me :) the sun was shinning in on me through the window so i felt like I was outside. :)
I am sore from my workouts.. chest, tris, abs, shoulders.. all sore.. not too bad though but I can tell I tore down some muscle! and thats good.

I had cat take some pics of me doing crunches with a towel. I dont remember who told me about this but it really helps to support your neck while doing crunches. You just have to focus on keeping you neck relaxed and use your abs to get your head up and down.


this shows the position of the towel where I like to have it.








this is a funny pic but shows how the towel supports in the "up" position





Here is a side shot. Notice how I am trying hard to look at the ceiling.









Josha.. you asked what buffmother was saying on the video of the ab dance.. she was just saying to keep your chest up and focus on lean ab muscles .. dont slouch. :)

My eats were ok today. Its been another busy day but good. I am off to get supper made, fold some clothes, straighten the house a bit and then head to my monthly home school meeting :)

Comments

Josha said…
great! Thanks for the towel tip and the buff-dance! I'm so glad you are doing this too! It makes it much easier!