Missed yesterday-done for today-funny pics

Well. I guess if I miss four Fridays in a row and make it up on Sundays that its a sign that Fridays are the day I need to have as my off day from working out. I "missed" yesterday for various reasons, mostly having to do with my family. So I decided late last night I would lift this morning and run on Sunday. So thats my plan.

Heres my workout from today:
squats 3 sets of 15
deadlifts 3 sets of 15
back bent over rows 3 sets of 15
bis hammer curls 3 sets of 15

I have been really surprised at the fatigue level my muscles get to with using the lighter weights and very slow reps. My bis right now are just shaking! I think I will continue the three sets of 15 for two more weeks and after pictures see if i want to change it.

so thats it.
I am hoping to get some artwork actually done today.
Our house is clean execpt for the kitchen so hopefully I wont feel distracted by it. (someday it would sure be nice to have a studio :) ahh .. dreams.

OK.. so now for somthing fun.. cat took pictures of the dog and I a few days ago.I saved the best picture for last.. :)

















we were both so tired.. we just yawned at the same time! when cat and I looked at the picture on the camera we laughed so hard we cried. it was really funny.


(can you tell I found out that with our new web browser I have a few more options on text color and posting ? )

Comments

Sarah said…
Ha! I love it! You are both adorable. :) And Ruth, you look great! Really vibrant and glowing.
Josha said…
Very nice font colors! Love the pics! Great job picking that workout back up!