Good News

Well I have some good news. Our new internet provider came this morning to set us all up.. so I wont be out of service after all! yippee!

I am killing time until 830pm tonight so I can run on the treadmill. Today was thrown WAY off by the internet man showing up this morning.. with 10 mins notice.. so I didnt get my workout in. YET :)

I will post after the run.. I promised myself NO misses between now and the 14th.. and thats what its gona be.

hope everyone is trucking right along.

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Sarah said…
I haven't missed since you set up the Valentine's challenge. Thanks for blazing the trail! Short goals are great for me. So glad you weren't gone long!
Ruthie said…
we had clear wire before.. but this upload time and other hi tech stuff I dont understand is alot faster! (go husband) AND its saving us 20 bucks a month!

great job not missing! you go girl!