Friday's free.. kinda

Well.. I decided to officially make friday my day off from workouts. so I painted today instead.
I had been working on a name for Miranda.. which is like a year late.. but I reached what I call artist block and had to put it to the side.. I am hoping things will start coming easy again after I finish these canvas' .. Heres the largest one.. its for my clients kitchen..


this one is just the scripture: the canvas is 9 ft long and two foot in height


Here is a shot were I have added a construction paper cross to give her an idea of what it would look like if she wanted to add it.. I am waiting to hear back from her so I can finish it.. of be finished if she doesnt want it added :)


I am so happy to have one of her canvas' almost complete.. it seems like I have had this project for 6 months just waiting on me.. it was around the first of december that she delivered the canvas' .. I projected to have it finished by Jan 16th.. but life, chicken pox, dentists appointments, and schooling all got in the way. :)

Ok enough of that..

I stayed off sugar today too! It was so hard though.. I really had some strong cravings.. and now I know why.. TOM just arrived :) but its great cause I feel full of energy etc.. no other tom side effects :) ..

I will lift tomorrow and run on sunday..

Sarah..you asked about HIITS.. basically it is this:
1. warm up a bit
2. run as fast as you can.. like a pit bull, bear, or other is heading toward your baby who is swinging on a swing at the park.. (REALLY "DONT MESS WITH MOMMIE" FAST)
3. walk, jog... to catch your breath.. dont stop though..
4... do #2 again.
5. Do #3 again..
see how many you can do..

My hiits only last about 15-20 seconds.. but I am busting a move!
(be sure and clink on the link "HIITS" above for more professional style info :)


Free day starts tomorrow.. havent decided what to do about sugar.. .. tough decision.. but I have gone this far .. I dont want to eat it .. maybe I should set a goal.. like until next monday.. OR HEY.. until Valentines day.. oh i dont know..

signed..
totally confused, unsweet, ruthie :)

Comments

Sarah said…
Yeah, if you're trying to stay away from sugar you prob shouldn't read my post today. LOL

Thanks for the info on hiits...I'll be trying that sometime.