Free Friday

Ok.. all day today I was thinking .. I need to work out.. I need to work out.. but then.. tonight at about 6 I remembered.. TODAY IS MY OFF DAY!..

I will do my three Bs tomorrow and probably take the pup for a stroll as its spose to be nice but windy here.

I did well on eats today.. enjoying my last shake of the day as I type.. so thats going good too.

This is a busy weekend for us as things are busy for DH at his work.. he has to be in at 630 tomorrow. so we are ready for next week when things calm down a bit :) I have been staying up way to late reading Pride and Prejudice (LOVE IT!) and hope to stay up late tonight and finish it.. even though I shouldn't.. I just cant wait to see the end! All day tomorrow will be artwork (after my three bs that is) .. Looking forward to finishing this project so I can restart Mirandas name.

Hope things are good with you all.

OH.. by the way..
ABS ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY SORE its not even funny! did lots of stretching today. :)

blessings
r

Comments

Sarah said…
Oh that's right! Iw as supposed to read p&P!!! Oops LOL

Hope you enjoyed your off day!
Josha said…
Yay for you on finishing a book that had intimidated you in the beginning! I really enjoyed reading your answers, too! Thanks for starting that up! Sarah, you can't read while sprinting everywhere...you'll have to actually sit down! Ha! ;)