feeling better

well I am feeling a lot better today.. I am planning on doing my workout at 400 this afternoon.

I was able to go deposit my check from the artwork I sold yesterday and then went straight to hobby lobby to buy some supplies. It sure felt good to have a check handed to me after all those hours of work :)
My eats have been ok so far today.. and I plan on staying on track. The last few days I have had little appetite so I haven't done too bad..eating lots of apple sauce and oranges :)

I dont feel like running today which is what I am suppose to do so I will just do the 3Bs instead and run tomorrow.. which will switch my schedule up .. but thats ok.

I told DH this morning.. I have to work out today because I cant break my record. The longest I have gone with out working out since June is 3 days in a row. (and I think that was just once)

so.. heres to progress.. and not giving up.

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Just wondering how 4:00 went for you. Were you up to it? I hope so!! I looked at my clock at 3:15 my time, 4:15 yours, and thought..."I guess Ruth is pumping some iron right now!"
Ruthie said…
nope.. didnt do it.. was feeling too bad.. I took some decongestant and it threw me for a loop. I think this stuff is heading to my chest.. which is not good. I am hoping another night of strong meds and sleep will make me feel better in the morning..
My eats have been good though.. cause I have NO appetite!
Josha said…
I know this sounds weird, but when I am having this kind of trouble, the chiropractor adjusts my neck for about 3 days in a row and I don't end up on antibiotics, which you don't want with the issues your non-sugar days corrected...
Sarah said…
I'm sorry you're under the weather. Get lots of rest and sleep and get better soon!

Also I wanted to say - I'm such a ditz, and every night when I sat down to blog on my diet blog I totally forget to write down my 4 things... so today one of my things is to remember to post my 4 things today. :)