fast post

not much time.. no workout today. DH is pretty sick.. I think food poisoning.. I am hoping he is over the worst of it now.. just alternates between being hot and then cold. I always get worried when he gets sick.. he has landed in the hospital for 4 plus days three times since we have been married.. and I would rather not do that again.

The wind blew like a hurricane today.. literally. Four about 4 hours or so we watched Lobbock blow by! (60 plus mph winds)The sky was red and the shadows that the house and trees cast were even red.. it was strange. As a result of the dust blowing I now have a sore throat and sneezing issues. I just ate a huge orange and hope that helps the sore throat.. so far it is better.
But last time it did this .. this bad.. which has been years.. I got pretty sick.. SO.. I hope today isnt the start of something worse.

So.. no workout today. Family first.

I hope you are all well.

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Sarah said…
Oh - I'm so sorry! I hope you all get well soon. My sis just called and told me she has the stomach bug too...it must be going around there. :(

I'll pray for your family!