Do you wonder?

Do you ever wonder if it makes a difference if you post?
Do you ever wonder if anyone is there for you?
Do you ever wonder if anyone is noticing you accomplishments.. no matter now small?
Do you ever wonder if YOU make a difference?

Well.. HOT Moms.. stop wondering.. because you do!

Your posts make a difference to ME
Your being here for me makes it all the more important for ME to be there for YOU.
Your accomplishments are noticed by ME (Josha-not missing a workout.. no matter how busy.. Sarah- making such amazing diet changes that brings me encouragement to know I can change too.. and Angell.. knowing you are still making working out a priority even though your whole family has been sick and you have been caring for them all!)
YES>. your posts make a huge difference to ME.. giving me hope, encouragement, and desire to not give up even when I have been sick for four days.

I cannot thank you ladies enough for being here for me and being that support and encouragement I needed to get back in there! (this is a huge deal because I was up all night coughing a lung up.. well.. really only an hour but had to try and sleep in the recliner to keep from coughing.. .. this morning I woke up with a HUGE HUGE headache.. but by this afternoon I could tell I was getting progressively better.. !)

SOOOOOOOO



I am BAAAAACK!

Tonight I did:
chest-three sets of 15
shoulders three sets of 15
tris.. three sets of 15

I will go watch lost and do some ab work in commercial breaks.


I am tired but feel good knowing I didnt let another day go by without missing! YIPEE!

again.. the song that is my recoring theme throughout this challenge..

"And though you wanna quit
dont think you can't get through this
you've come too far to walk away
it's not gonna be today.
and no mater how you feel
it's what you do that maters
this is your moment to be strong
today's your day"

thanks for helping me make this day MY DAY to be STRONG!

LOVE YOU GALS!

Comments

Josha said…
You did it! You rose above the crud! WTG
I'm glad you didn't let it get you down. Today was YOUR day!
Josha said…
I hope you felt well today! Did you manage a cardio?? Just checkin' on you!