DH is well.. I am not

Well good news is DH is much better.. Bad news is I feel bad. That blowing sand really did a number on my sinuses. I doubt I will work out today.. I will have to wait and see how I feel. I have a deadline of 5pm to finish some artwork.. the client is coming to pick it up then.. so I will be working on that, cleaning the house and schooling most of the day.

the thing about being sick..it makes me appreciate how long its been since I felt bad.... I am thankful its me that is sick and not DH or DKs. (dear kids) ..

more later..
and as josha said.. tomorrow is a new day.. (thank goodness)

Comments

Gracyn said…
oooh, you better rest so you can be strong for your next workout!
Gracyn said…
That dr. pepper post was me, Josha, I see my daughter has been on my computer again!