Busy day workout done

I just finished my workout.

chest press with smith 3 sets of 15
shoulders-flies 1 set of 15 and pullups 2 sets of 15
tris laying extensions

abs
side to side twists with curl bar on shoulders
then I did as DH calls it.. "the buffmother dance" .. gona be sore tomorrow. :)

My eats today werent that great.. had a coke and crackers as a snack! what was I thinking!
Schooling this morning and then art this afternoon at the church throwing together this bulletin board for the ladies class they are having on thurs.




glad to have it done.. I just painted it really really fast and tried to not be a perfectionist about it.. think it turned out ok..

I will spend the rest of the night working on the other art trying to finish it..

better go.. taking dog and DD on a walk before dark.

blessings

OH>.workout with the garage door up.. it was windy today but beautiful! 70 something degrees! yipee! I feel spring is on its way!

Comments

Josha said…
Ha ha! I had a coke today too. Just gotta let loose every now and then! It's snowing here! It was warm most of the day, though. Your workout looks great. What is the buffmother dance???
Ruthie said…
the post below has ab work video she did on her blog. click on the link. :)
I am going to be so sore!
feels good
Gracyn said…
I'd forgotten to go back and look at those videos. thanks for the reminder. I couldn't hear buffmother on the video. What were her instructions about posture, etc? This will be in gracyn's name again, I can see. She keeps using my computer for her blog...Big news! my scales budged, suddenly down 2.5 lbs.! I think it was the coke! lol!
Josha