"And no matter how you feel..


It's what you do that matters."

Tell the headache to go away! ...


I just finished my workout.. working through the pain of a headache that pounded with each squat, extension or lift. But I made it through.


Heres my workout:
legs: Squats: 3 sets of 15 on smith machine
legs: Leg extensions for quads: 3 sets of 15 the last set I held 5 for as long as I could. I should be sore tomorrow.
Back: Lat pull downs on Smith machine 3 sets of 15 I didnt do as high of a weight as I usually do because I am still so sore from my push ups.. I dont know why i get sore in my lats from push ups but I do.
Bis: Hammer Curls followed by Curls where my hands are farther away from my hips.. 3 sets of 15


I am so tempted to go run tonight.. its 70 degrees here and gorgeous.. but cold weather is on its way :( .. i do feel spring is just around the corner though!.... I know its not good to run tonight because my body needs to rest. So.. I will hope for not so cold weather tomorrow.. and if it IS cold .. I will think of Josha.. strap on my mental ice picks on my shoes and head out anyway!

Blessings
Off to make a shake.

Keep on truckin!


Comments

Josha said…
Wow! You get the wonderwoman award! I wimped out...see my post.
Sarah said…
You go girl! That sounds amazing. Sounds like you're on the mend. :)
Josha said…
wondering how your mental ice picks worked out... How's veggie life today?? :)