956am-cardio complete. HALF WAY!!???

Please excuse the heavy breathing.. I just finished running. 6 Hiits-two of those on my Josha Mountain.. the rest flat. feels so good to have it done before I start the day. My school schedule will be off a bit but I have decided its more important to have a less stressed teacher than be exactly on time :)

How many days have I been doing this challenge.. i dont even know!
I just checked my calander and we are at day 44! thats over half way in this challenge! I cant believe it! yipee! Go us!

so.. with lots of energy and a zero stress level-- I leave you now to start the mother-teacher-cook-cleaner-artist part of my day.

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
halfway?? That's exciting! hurray for us!!!! You got your cardio done early! Yay!! Abwork tomorrow for you?
Josha said…
um...I don't see a Wednesday workout....How's it goin'?
Josha said…
forgot to ask the question(s) that I've been meaning to ask...what have you decided to do about food? Are you still trying to go vegan? Still off sugar? Are your muscles as sore as mine are?
Sarah said…
Happy Valentine's day, Ruthie!