947pm-workout complete

Today I was just stressed ALLL day.. I dont know why.. probably because I didnt run yesterday and relieve my stresses from yesterday too.. seems I just feel better when I workout.. mentally and physically. Today seemed like a long day.. dont know why.. it was a good day.. school and house cleaning and artwork and superwalmart (at8pm) and home to work out.. but I am so glad I got it done.. I feel so much better.

Heres what I did:
Legs: leg extensions 3 sets of 15
squats 1 sets of 15 then i went up on my weight and did 2 sets of 12
leg curls (for hamstrings) 3 sets of 15
Back: Rows on the smith machine 3 sets of 15
Biceps: curls 3 sets of 15
and
Obliques: standing twists with the curl bar on my shoulders. (i havent been doing abs on cardio day so I decided to get back in gear.. PLUS my back popped so many times.. it was a great stretch!)

Eats werent too got today.. not bad.. but not perfect..

I think its time a Posting the Positives: (i need it)
* I have only missed one working since issuing the Valentines day challenge
* I have significantly cut back my sugar intake
* My last cardio I ran farther and harder than I have in a LONG time ..
* Even though some of my days have been crazy .. i still made time to workout
* My DH is really looking HOT :)
* Spring really is just around the corner.. even if they say it will snow here on wednesday.

Ok.. I feel better.

so.. how bout YOUR Positive posts? got any?

(gotta go DH is going to be on the newscast in a min.. dont want to miss it)

blessings
r

Comments

Sarah said…
You're doing great, Ruth! Everytime I read your blog I feel the urge to get up and do something! :)