21 mins

Well. 9pm isnt anywhere close to the scheduled 8am workout I had scheduled for today but I got it done. Yeah for me!

I did a bit over a mile and a half on the tread with a few inclines and ONE level 10 hitt.. it felt good to do a hiit again.. will have to try more next time.

I was thinking while I was running (as most of you probably do) and here are a few of my thoughts:

My 20 year highschool reuion is coming up in september! Is it possible that I could workout 5 days a week until then and not miss? what will I wear?

Ahh.. running makes life so much less stressful.

oh..was that my shin hurting? .. naaah.. itll be ok.

oh.. I love this part of the song "Here's to anyone who never quit when things got hard You'll never let them say you'll never get that far."

I wonder what the kids are doing

I wonder if the dog is asleep

I wonder if people think I am crazy for homeschooling

I wonder if the people we see running outside or in the gyms really like it or just do it because the have to.

I have to.

I think I put my running shorts on backwards.

oh.. well.. too late now.. on to mile 2

Uhg.. how much longer.. oh .. I have only gone that far.. OH.. I LOVE this song

"And no matter how you feel
It's what you do that matters
It's your moment to be strong"

I am ready for summer. I want to run outside. .. its sure hot in here now.. hey.. I am sweating.. cool.

i think I should cut my hair all off..

wow.. look at my shadow.. ... man.. I miss the tv I could watch while running.. it sure kept my mind off things..

another 9 mins.. already have gone 21.. I think I will stop.. so much for the extra 10 tonight..

ok.. time to stop and go post.


-------


thats it for tonight.. the three Bs tomorrow. and free day coming up.

oh as far as eats go.. I have been doing reallly reallllly well.. until today at superwalmart.. started feeling bad.. low blood pressure i suppose.. grabed a coke.. only drank about 1/4 of it.. so not too bad.

josha.. it wasnt that tasty. you can make it until free day!

now for me to go get some more water..
I am thirsty after all this talking :)


blessings
r

Comments

Sarah said…
You're so hilarious, Ruth!

You'll have to post a pic of what you end up wearing to your reunion. Whenever I have a big event like that where I will see people I haven't seen in awhile, that always gives me plenty of motivation to get as great looking as I can before then! LOL
Josha said…
That was fun. I have to say that when I'm running the stairs, I can't think of much besides, "19,20,21,22,23..." I don't know why...I can think on the treadmill or while running outside, etc. But climbing stairs, I HAVE to count. wierd.