tired and busy

Tired this morning. Just finished my workout. I did Chest, Shoulder and Tris. I am spent. (ugh).
Today is just a cloudy cool day outside so it makes me want to just crawl back into bed :) A few months ago.. thats what I would have done on a day like this. Not any more.

So, today I plan to get the house straight, continue to conquer the laundry demon, and start "precooking" a few meals for the trip. I plan to take a large ice chest, my blender, natural peanut butter and whole crackers, Tuna, and a few precooked meals to eat. (I figure surely they will have a microwave somewhere in the hotel for me to heat my meals up in). I know I will have a free day during this weekend but I want to try as hard as I can to stay on course until my free-day starts. Eating this way has actually become such a habit for me that I have been craving the shakes,... esp at night before bed. PLUS.. there is nothing worse than having a tummy ache from eating poorly.. esp when traveling!

I will lift friday morning before we leave.. which means I need to have everything together tomorrow night so I dont have to be rushing all over the house trying to pack.. AND .. workout. Then cardio will be Sat morning.. I will probably just jump rope in the room.

So.. thats it for today.. Lots to do.. Glad the workouts done.. feels good.

Blessings
R

"In general, mankind, since the improvement of cookery, eats twice as much as nature requires." B. Franklin

Comments

Josha said…
good job getting your workout in! That has been a long process for me today, but I never once thought of not doing it. Hit some good highs too. How about you?