The RUN PHOTO Log!

OK.. i thought it would be fun to do a photo log of my run.. i was on the dreadmill today.. surrounded by all the items that I am getting ready to sell in a garage sale next weekend.. AND the laundry (*two baskets full) of ironing to do! .. So.. dont look too close at the background.. you might feel the need to come clean! :) Here you go!

ENJOY!

do I really have to do this today?


I must have clean teeth for a good run!

thats better!
water water water
had to change shirts.. i was already hot! IPODs a must!
I am still NOT awake!!!

warm up

stretch! :)

HIIT training UGH!

hit 10s seven times! I am tired now!

see.. i am tired.. and thirsty!
AHHH.. now I feel better! full of energy and ready for the day! NOW ITS YOUR TURN!


I would like to think my photojournalist who took time out of her busy day to photo log me :) Thanks Cat!

Comments

Mom2t said…
wtg ruthie!!! awesome! I felt like I was there with you (tee, hee)
Sarah said…
Love the one where you're upside down! Just don't tell your photojournalist to come chronicle MY mornings because... I'd just be in bed the whole time. :)
Mom2t said…
From that shot, I can see how thin your wrist really are...wow! (tee, hee)