Restful Sunday-the Plan

Well.. today I rested.. got some much needed visiting done with M.. and now we have ALLL our problems solved :) hehe.. anyway..

Its back to bfl and I am looking forward to pushing myself this week to stay possitive and motivated. I am happy to announce.. the OREO shake ROCKS! it tasted like melted blue bell oreo ice cream! here my recipe:

a bit of ice and water
a scoop of protien powder (Vanilla) ..
about 1/4 cup of lite coolwhip
about 6 graham cracker chocolate sticks (its said to use choc wafer cookies but I could not find them here)

blend together and enjoy an oreo when its NOT FREE DAY! .. also enjoy listening to you kids talk about "it looks just like an oreo MOM! .. can I have some? please? .. " ... running into the other room yelling to brother "HEY.. we get to have OREO protien in the morning after mom gets done working out!.... (pause)... COOL!" (ah.. life IS GOOD)

ok.. so gals.. my focus for this week.. scheduleschedule schedule schedule... YOU know ME>. the artsie non scheduled fartzie girl.. well .. after ONE day of scheduling working beautifully last week.. i am determined to FOCUS and get this shaped up! .. SO>.
heres my plan:

wake up at 630.. no matter how much sleep i dont get
workout completed no later than 745..
dressed, shake, and ready for the day 830

830 start school with kids
10 break for 15 min (go jump on the trampoline or maybe a walk down the street with the kids)
1045 school again
12 lunch break and chores
1pm.. reading time
2pm memory time
3pm video educational computer time
330 done for the day (kids play)

330 to 4 my rest/quiet time/blogging time
4 laundry, supper prep, ironing
5 dad home-family time, dinner, moms art time

.. k.. so thats it.. looks good on paper.. we'll see I guess.. :) (focus ruthie focus)..


The workout in the AM is Upper body.. My legs are still yelling at me from lower body friday so I might have to ride the recumbant bike a bit to get moving.. I have groceries lined out for the week so no excuses for cheating..

MONDAY MORNING UPDATE:
well.. If you had put money on it that I wouldnt be up and ready by 830.. You were right.. late night and when the alarm went off I snoozed.. so I am just now going in to workout.. so the schedules altered but I guess the main thing is that I get eveything in.. that wont be a problem.. every thing is just going to be bumped up an hour. and I will delete my "rest-quiet time" so by then i will only be 30 min behind.
I guess I should stop fighting it.. .. life happens.. right?
I will blog later
r

Comments

Mom2t said…
forget the schedule....just get it done! Yeah you!!