quick post I found my true next goal!

ok .. I have finally figured out my goal.. I have not missed a workout for 109 days (with sundays as my day off). So I wondered.. could it be possible for me to go a whole year without missing? .. hum.. heres what I figured out..

SHORT TERM GOAL= make it to day 122 (121.6 is 1/3 of the year)
so if I make it to day 122 -October 18th- I have official not missed a workout for 1/3 of a year!

LONG TERM GOAL = Make it to day 183 (182.5 is 1/2 of the year)
so if I make to day 183- December 18th- I will have official not missed a workout for 1/2 a year!

ok.. so thats it for me for now.. I am off to read to the kids and hit the hay.. I can barely walk so I know that getting out of bed in the morning will be a scream! (I havent been this sore since I was like two weeks into the first challenge.. You Hotmomas really made me push myself yesterday!.. my soreness thanks you!)

Comments

Josha said…
Great idea! 183 days is a whole school year, ya know. You know that's a long time! I'll be rootin' for ya!
Is tomorrow free for you? We have more soccer games and they are once again in a nearby town, so I will be having my free day tomorrow!
Mom2t said…
Wow, doesn't a year seem like a long time? It is funny though, when you break down big challenges they totally seem doable.

Great idea! You are such an inspiration.