my Saturday (cats TEN! )

6:00 AM- alarm sounds
6:01 AM - ruth turns alarm off
6:02 AM- ruth contemplates rolling over and going back to sleep.
6:08 AM- ruth somehow manages to force her body out from the warm bed and snoring DH.
6:15 AM- Treadmill starts. .. although ruth doesnt remember starting it.
6:20 AM- Ruth is finally awake and realized she is jogging in a forest of garage sale tables. Hoping and praying she doesnt trip on the treadmill and bang her head on the table closest to her.. she focuses on the TV and zones into the IPOD>
6:45 AM - Workout complete: (20 min cardio with only 3 HIITS.. and a bit of stretching)
6:45 AM: Aunt D shows up to help with Garage sale.
7:00 AM: Garage sale has begun!
12 noon: Garage sale over and we race to get ready for a wedding.. V and N agree to keep the kids while we go.
1 pm: Wedding .. tears, joy, but no cake for me! (we left before the cake :)
3pm: to the grocery store to get GARLIC bread which i am determined to eat the whole loaf of!
3ish.. come home to a dirty kitchen and almost everyone sleeping.. :) .. start to cook the garlic bread.
4:00 pm: well I just ate half. yummy it was good.. but how i have a tummy ache!
4ishpm.. sitting down to write this silly post.

the rest of the day will go something like this..
DH and V will eventually get the water turned back on so I can wash the dishes so i can clean the kitchen so we can make Angells choc. cake.. so cat can decorate it so we can eat it for her birthday party that starts at 6:30.. I also have to clean the bathroom.. (which was spotless yesterday by the way) and clean the living room and den.

Good news though.. garage sale items are GONE! .. Garage is cleaned and vacuumed... we might just have to eat cake in the garage! :) hehe

All this to say.. I am glad I told everyone yesterday that I was getting up and getting that run done before the sale cause If i hadnt have said that I would have slept in and this would be my first day to miss!

Comments

Josha said…
sounds like you needed lots of energy yesterday! Did you get it all done? Great job getting your workout in at the crack of dawn!! When there's a will, there's a way!
Ruth said…
well yes.. I got it all done.. needless to say I am ready for a calm day tomorrow! a day to sit back, relax and do math, spelling, reading, history, music, latin, laundry, dishes, cooking, dusting, vacuuming, oh.. yeah.. and working out :) hehe..

I must say it did feel really great to get the workout done.. eventhough it wasnt the best HIIT i ever had.. shoot.. I was doing it in my sleep!