Half Way Up the BFL Mountain!


42 days down.. 42 to go!

It is so hard to believe that my SECOND challenge is officially at the halfway mark today! As a way of "celebrating" this morning I looked back at my posts from the first challenge.. heres what I found.

---------------------------------------------
This is from challenge one day 43 post

"I feel so bad when I eat the way I "want" too.. its just not worth it.. ..
It took me most of Sunday to get back in the right mind set.. ITs funny how much of a habit eating this way is.. but I have a hard time getting back into the swing of eating right again after my free day.. having to push such thoughts of "oh... one cookie today wont hurt... and ... i drank my protien today I deserve just a bite of that ice cream...." I really think this is more a mental exercise than a physical one.. tough sometimes.."
[I think the above comments are interesting because i now dont have such a hard time with the food issues.. but the comments about how BFL is more mental than physical.. i still believe that. .. but if you do the physical .. the mental gets sooo much easier.]

high point for squats was 75lbs [to think my hi points now are 125 lbs on squats.. thats a bit of an increase!]

---------------------------------------------


I am suppose to take halfway pictures today .. I will probably wait until this evening to take them..so I will post them tonight. I am not expecting to see any big changes.. we'll see i guess.

today is lower body for me.. it was 34 degress this morning when we wokeup .. I have no idea how cold it is in the garage.. so I will wait to and to my workout this afternoon when its in the 70s :).. the kids can play outside too..

I am off to do school, clean house, and get ready for my friend who sells mary kay to come over at 1. I am ready for life to not be so busy!.. that will start this afternoon i hope :)
-----------------------------------------------
Here are the quote from my posts during my first challenge.. day 43 and 44.. they were so go..I decided to repost them.. these will be in my mind today!

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit.” (unknown)

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
Muhammad Ali

Unknown: Anything unattempted remains impossible

John Bryant: My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy.

Eleanor Roosevelt: You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

Mark Twain: Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.

Plato: The first and the best victory is to conquer self.

Comments

Josha said…
Yay, for Ruth for never quitting! I opted to sleep in this morning. Slept 'til 8!! It felt so good! So, I'm late on my lower body workout too. We don't do much school on Monday because public school is out and we like to play with those friends. Maddie spent the night with us, so the kids are busy being silly! I'm planning to do some work around the house, get in a Latin lesson, and do some history catch up reading. Gracyn will do science on her computer. I will be planning today and getting ready for Kaegan's activities in Mindy's classroom this week. Busy and productive, but not busy and hectic! Hope your workout goes great and so does your day! Happy Half-Way!