C2 progress-todays workout


OK.. I have posted my Progress pictures on the side bar to the right. I wanted to post those but I also wanted to post about my workout etc.. and I didnt want a post for today that was 14 miles long.. so.. if you want to see me in my all-to-gethers.. you have to click over there :) I was surprised that I could see a bit of progress.. but when I took my measurements I thought it was funny.. I lost inches in my wrists and neck! .. ok.. so could I PLEASE not loose inches there.. I want it to come off my belly button measurement.. my hips.. please????? .. OH well I guess I should take what I can get..

I woke up feeling great this morning. I got a great nights sleep.. although I did wake up hungry at 1 am.. The front came through last night so it is nice a cool and raining this morning when we woke up.. just a peaceful day!

I decided to give my leg a rest to see if I can "fix" my shin issue.. so I did 20 min on the recumbent bike. My goal when I got on that thing was to actually work up a sweat.. and I did. so I guess I did ok. Who knew that your arm pits can actually sweat when you ride a bike! My leg is feeling fine so far so hopefully I can go run on Thursday. I miss running outside.

So I decided that Josha can just pick her virtual dessert.. I tried to make the image big.. but it didnt seem to work... maybe it will lower the virtual calorie content if it is smaller :) .. congrats Josha!

Comments

Josha said…
o-m-goodness! Is that a 6-pack trying to rear its head? You have the beginnings of a 6-pack! Very exciting! Your waist looks narrower too. Way to go, hot mama!
Josha said…
I'll have 2 of each, thank you.
Christy said…
Um, Ruth, you have a six-pack, my friend!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! That is SUPER impressive!!! WOWWWWWWWW!!!!

Congrats on your great pictures! I think your Day One pics look fantastic, but I'm definitely thinking your wrists and neck are MUCH skinnier. LOL!!!! :-)

Congrats on your terrific progress! You look STRONG!!!!!!!!
Ruthie said…
REALLY? you really think there is a six pack there? I def see progress .. I think I am closer to a 4 pack.. I keep thinking.. if I keep going .. doing all those situps .. and eat right most of the time...
someday .. maybe someday .. a 6 will show.

thanks for noticing the wrists and neck.. I have been so sensitive about those two areas its nice that they are finally getting with the program (hehe)..

thanks for the encouragement.
Christy said…
Wahahahahaha!!!!!! Maybe that will be my new goal. Forget the hips and the waist, I'm shooting for an inch on each wrist, baby!!!

Well, I definitely see a four-pack, which to me is darn close enough to a six-pack! You round up, right?!!!

Four, six, whatever--it's real and definite. Your pics don't lie, girl!

:-)
Mom2t said…
Looking great Ruthie! Wow! (And that is all I can say, I am blown away.)
Mom2t said…
OK, one more thing...please post a typical days diet for you. Include times of your snacks and meals.

I am really serious now....I can't look that bad at Thanksgiving!
Ruthie said…
Good grief you girls.. I guess I need to look at my pics again.. I just need to focus on the positive..
thanks for the encouragement! I will post on the side bar in a minute my meal plan etc..

just remember my before picture! the bfl program does work.. this is the farthest I have ever gone.. and I know its because of yall support! thanks!

Yours is waiting for you .. just a few weeks away!