And the winner is...

The second place price for her guess of Ann Sulivan goes to Angell.. BUT she gets FIRST place today for getting up at FIVE AM to workout! your a HOT MOCHA MOMA!
First place goes to Josha for answering correctly.. Helen Keller... Way to go!

Happy Salivating to both of you!

IT was a great monday for me.. I get lots of things done i wanted to get done.. stayed on program food wise except for 6 ounces of dr pepper.. Mondays are sooo hard for me and my sugar withdrawals.. tomorrow.. NO DP! .. just Gods drink! :)

more later!
Ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
yummy eye candy! Thank you! And I'm so glad you are staying on track even though you've gone through a slump. Have you come up with some goals/reasons to keep on keepin' on? One good one is because you help keep A and I on track! :)
Mom2t said…
You're a cruel, cruel person....do you actually expect me to just look at this!!!

I tried to get the computer into my mouth, but it just wasn't satifying.