What I Eat, And DONT eat :)


The key is to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Make sure you get protein and carb.
be sure and see my other section of my favorite recipes. AND www.eatingforlife.com
******************************

Typical Eats for me: I usually only get 5 meals a day in.. but sometimes I do wake up hungry in the middle of the night.. (see below)

Shake for breakfast---this is around 9-10am (usually after I workout, if I run I try and wait an hour after.. if I lift I try and drink it within 10 of finishing my lifting to get the protein to my muscles!)

LUNCH -(12-1pm) Tuna with egg and miracle whip, roast beef, hamburger, all open faced (one peice of bread)..

Snack- ( 3-4pm) .. a marathon bar, peanut butter crackers, peanut butter and apple. sometimes a shake.

Supper- (6-7pm) .. chicken fajitas, taco stew, turkey tacos, .. all of the mexican type meals I eat low fat sour cream.

Snack-before bed (9-11pm) a Shake..

sometimes I wake up at around 2 am hungry.. I try to eat a marathon bar and water.. but most times I grab a peice of bread and water... maybe some grape juice (i know .. no protein... but good grief it IS 2AM!)

What I drink: Water or Tea (i do sweeten it with sugar.. not as much as i use to though) Sometimes I drink juice .. but thats rare..
*****************************
When I first started I had to buy a stop watch to remind myself to eat every three hours.. now I just get hungry..

Heres what I dont eat during the week:
chips, cokes, ice cream, cake, candy, junkfood or processed foods in general. - I stopped buying all that stuff except for my free day..

What I do on my free day
I workout in the morning.. then on my free EATS day.. I eat anything I want... and I mean anything.
On my Off day from working out.. I still eat on program

Comments

Sarah said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.