A struggle at day 65 who knew!

I would have never thought that on day 65 I would have the hardest time in the world getting on that treadmill..to think 65 days of not missing a workout.. it has become such a habit .. and today.. on day 65 I came very very close to just not doing it.. BUT I DID!..

Life has been a bit crazy around here.. I finished the bowling alley last night.. after 8 hours of painting! .. I woke up this morning with a sore back.. my left side.. I guess from all that painting.. who knows.. all i know is that I stayed in bed until 915.. which is like NOON to most people! .. but after not getting to sleep until almost 1am.. I needed the rest.. BUT that threw my schedule off and I just felt aweful this morning..

It took a good mile of walking on the treadmill to wake up and feel better.. I then ran my interval training .. and of course thirty minutes later I feel sooooooooo much better.!..

So heres to struggling through day 65s workout and not quitting!

Goals today:
to eat clean,
to go shopping for the week
to get to bed at a decent hour tonight!


Mark Twain: Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.
(I definately had to coax myself today! :)

blessings
R

Comments