Previous BFL challenge Photos

Here I am Dec of 05 (left) and here I am June of 07 (right)



I decided to repost my pictures. For one reason only.. If my embarasment encourages others to get in shape then its worth it. Below you will find my Body for Life pictures over the course of years. I have put the dates and explanations under each :)

Challenge one before.. In this picture I am a size 16. This was just a few months after having baby #2 by emergency c-section.





Just a bit later I decided to take the challenge. Below is my first challenge Before and After pictures. I went from a size 16 to a 6 in 12 weeks!



About a month after finishing this first challenge I ran a 5k. One week after my 5k I found out I was expecting Baby #3. (who was born.. i might add weighing 9lbs15oz!)
=====
Seven months after baby #3 I decided .. to take a second challenge.


















About a year later I had quit my job and was a SAH homeschooling mom who had put everyone and everything else first. I decided I needed to get healthy once and for all and stay that way. Here I am Dec. 2005 about a month before taking the BEFORE pictures below (black and whites)... That Jan. I started a challenge but never finished it. I started again in June of 06.. those are the pictures you see below (black and white after shots).. I just used my before pics from Jan instead of taking new ones (to be honest I didnt want to take before pictures in June cause I didnt really think I would finish it :) (but I did!)





In this challenge I went from a 12 to a 6 in twelve weeks.



======
I then began a second challenge. I used my after pictures above as my before shot for this challenge.




I lost a few more inches going from a 6 to a 4.
========
I then took two weeks off to rest and then started another challenge 2007.

Below are pictures from my 3rd challenge... and as you can see from the photos I didnt make much progress. The winter months are so hard for me to workout and eat correctly and I am hoping another spring and summer of enjoying my workouts and eating healthy will get me prepared for next winter when I feel like slacking again. So .. here are Ch 3 before and afters :(


CH3 After size 4 (snug)

Ch 3 After Tight 4s (comfortable 6)
Ch3 before size snug 4


Ch3 After TIGHT 4s. (comfortable 6)


The good news is I do feel like I have put on a LOT of muscle. Also the last week or so I have been back in the grove.. I hope within two weeks I will be back in my 4s.

My challenge FOUR Pictures:
DAY ONE

ch4 after June18th 2007
after ch 5


ch4 after june 18th 07
after ch 5


We interrupt this post for a bicep photo comparison :)

Challenge three above .. challenge four below :)Ch4 Day 15--seems I am getting a bit leaner!


this is a shot from June of 07 three days before completing my 4th challenge








For now I will leave you with two of my favorite pictures. :)
the one with the sign is celebrating 6 months without missing a workout!





comparing my favorite picture with the end of
ch4.. getting pretty close to how I use to be!






I am hoping at the end of this challenge I will be stronger and leaner.

Some things I have learned.
1. To be in shape takes work. People you see walking around looking great all had to work for it. Muscle, endurance, and being in overall good health isnt just going to happen.
2. The work you put in = what you get out of it.
3. What you put in your mouth matters!
4. NO MATTER how many times I have failed.. its never too late to start again!

blessings..
Ruthie

Comments