The Power of a Correctly fitting Shoe!

today is day 55..

I cant believe it but last night I ran on the treadmill 2.75 miles.. and my feet felt great!!!!! .. I am sooo very thrilled with my new shoes and want to run all the way back to Fort Worth and give Sally a huge hug! .. I have ALWAYS ran or walked with pain in my feet.. but NO MORE! ..
This morning I got up and ran around campus.. from my house around and back its about 2.5 miles.. This was the first time I have ran on the road in many many months.. and the first time in years I ran the complete way around campus with only three brief stops to walk (about then paces each stop).. It just felt sooo great to be outside running again.. and when I was done .. and started to cool down with a walk around the block.. its started to drizzle rain on me.. it was so awesome.. like a sweet reward for all that hard work.. :)

Last night supper was a free meal .. had chinese food (yumyum) and tonight at supper will be a free meal.. (bacon eggs, gravy, buscuits.. yes.. breakfast for supper!).. cant wait! LOVE that bacon! ..

blessings
r

Comments