Fifty-four..... 30 days to go!

Oh I sure didnt feel like workout this morning.. I got a late start cause I was up in the middle of the night ... this after not going to bed until midnight (one of the boys was coughing).... I didnt even get into the garage (aka workout room) until almost nine ... I had a phone call during the workout (as a rule I NEVER answer the phone .. but I thought I should today.. and I am glad I did cause it was my Mom)... Anyway.. I didnt finish the workout until 10:45 or so.. BUT I got it done!
This was an upper body day.. I really tried hard to get to my max weight on each lift.. But seems like today is one of those days where I just had to push through each lift.. making myself do it.. instead of just enjoying it..

My meals are going ok.. I drank Physique right after I lifted on Wednesday and it is amazing how much less soreness I had. I did all my lifts (lower body) PLUS a set of lunges (12, 10, 8).. my legs were shaking when I was finished.. but drinking Physique right after i lift made a HUGE difference..

Well.. life is calling me.. (actually its the dirty kitchen and all those clean clothes on the couch)...

Heres a few quotes to get me through the day:

Unknown: Anything unattempted remains impossible

John Bryant: My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy.

Eleanor Roosevelt: You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

Mark Twain: Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.

Plato: The first and the best victory is to conquer self.

Comments