Day 68{16togo} Measurement preview, Progress, Upper Body

I am to measure officially until sunday.. but I measured my waist and thighs this morning..
I am happy to see my waist if finally starting to get smaller! Its been the same measurement since July 27th!
Nice to see progress! :)

-------------- Measurements -------------
Waist: Aug 25th 31.5 down 2.5 inches (start 34")
Thighs: Aug 25th 24 inches ..added 1.75 inches of muscle (start 22.25")

This morning I did upper body.. I had a great workout.. here are some highlights:
Lat pull downs (on smith machine) I went up to 60lbs on my set of six
Shoulder press I went up to 25lbs in each had on my set of six (cant believe that! I remember a few years ago doing this excersise with a can of greenbeans in each hand!)

My meals yesterday went great.. I am trying hard to increase my water intake.. but that seems to make me not able to eat as much for my meals.. Instead of getting hungry every 3 hours I am getting hungry every 2.5 now.. I am also watching my carb intake.. I think I have been eating too many carbs esp in my shakes.

Its funny because my eating now has become a focus on fuel .. not taste or cravings.. I have not had issues lately with saying no thanks to "low nutrient high calorie foods" .. which is nice.. I dont feel like I am missing out.. I feel like I am making progress! (at the beginning of the program I felt sooooo deprived! so "life is not far" ... not anymore :) Progress makes you want to do better.. Progress makes you want to keep going.. Progress is encouraging even when others arent :)

Heres to progress!
Blessings,
R

Comments