DAY 66 RECIPES AND WORKOUT

Lower Body this morning..
hit 105lbs set of six on squats and Deadlifts (hamstring)
I did squats, deadlifts and left lunges for last.. My legs were tired for lunges but I finished.. Next lower body I will do the opposite order..
I also did crunches and leg raises for abs..

---------------
Thought I would post about some recipes I use and how I eat.
After I lift I drink Physique which helps with soreness esp if I drink it within ten mins of finishing my workout..
I eat 6 times a day and sometimes once in the middle of the night if I wake up hungry.

Shakes after workouts (which is breakfast)

Lunch (2.5 to three hours later) -I usually have egg burrito with onion and bell pepper, left overs from supper the night before, tuna with wheat thins.

Snack- (2.5 to 3 hours later) -I usually have a bar (marathon or zone)

Supper- I fix this meal for the family, (see list below)

Before Bed Shake: between 9 and 10pm

in the middle of the night if I wake up hungry.. (my body is so in tune now to eating every three hours).. I sometimes drink a small bit of juice (which is not on the program) or grab a bar and water.


If you are interested in great bfl meals.. get Eating for LIfe GREAT recipes

our suppers are usually

hamburgers (the fam gets chips, mayo, bread, a fruit, water, katchup) I eat one slice of bread, meat and katchup

Hamburger patty with brown gravy/mushroom gravy- the gravy is just a mccormick gravy mix I buy.. its good and not many calories, with this we will have a baked potato, or sweet potato, and steamed veggies

Oven baked "fried"chicken, with steamed veggies, kids will have bread with "butter", and mashed tatos, or baked

Fajitas, I get the mccormick seasoning pack and make chicken fajitas, the family has reg tortillia, chips, sour cream, salsa, avacodo, etc.. I have whole wheat tortilia and meat. OH .. I put in onion and bell peppers as well.

In a pinch will will have tuna with egg and pickles.. fam has chips and friut,, I have it with wheat thins or bread. no chips

Roast- roast and onion in the crock pot.. I will do mash tatos, steamed green beans family will have bread i wont :)

Spegetti- hamburger meat in the speg sauce, I add stewed tomatoes to the prego sauce, I use reg angel hair pasta, steamed
veggies, the family has garlic bread, I eat a very small portion of pasta and load it up with meat sauce.. NO bread for me :)

for lunch I will eat left overs of any of the above
I have made an open face sloppy joe out of the speg meat sauce.. open face roast beef sandwich, open face barbque sandwich with the roast of left over chicken, .. etc..

My shakes:
I have three I usually make
Peach:
frozen peaches (four slices)
Peach Yogart (about a tablespoon or two)
ice
water
protien (EAS whey.. one or two scoops)

Strawberry:
frozen straw. (four or five)
straw yogart (same as above)
Ice
water
protien

Peanut butter:
Peanut butter; 1 tablespoon
water
ice
protien powder
I sometimes add a small dash of liquid coffee creamer (vanilla)
I also sometimes add a teaspoon of choc cocoa (like what you bake with)

I try hard to focus on eating for health and to feed my body what it needs.. It has gotten a lot easier since I have been seeing muscle growth and am able to workout so hard.. I want to reap all the rewards of a hard workout by feeding the muscle good food..

so thats its for today..
I hope to get up and run around campus in the AM early.. before hubby is off to work..

Blessings!
R

Comments