Day 59 (25 days to go) Light at the End of the Tunnel

“Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” Charles F. Kettering
-------------------------------------
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. Day 59 .. wow.. and as I look at my calender with all the days marked off I see I only have THREE more Wednesdays left in this challenge.. I am happy that I am really starting to notice changes in my muscle tone and strength even still..

Its Upper Body day today.. which seems to take me forever.. This morning I woke up with a headache (somethings in the air) and I just couldnt seem to wake up .. well not until my third or fouth lift! .. Working out with a headache is not fun.. esp when you like to listen to really loud music at the same time.. :) .. I got through the lifts and now my arms are shaking cause they are so fatigued.. (which means I had a great workout).. and the good news is my headache is gone!

Some highlights from the workout:
I used the smith machine for back (doing rows) and burned out with bent over rows.
Did the smith for tricepts and burn outs on bench press. For shoulders I did press, going up to 20's on my set of 6 and burned out with flies. For curls I went up to 20s in each hand and completed a set of 6 (which is pretty good cause bis are at the end of the workout).. I burned bis by doing the curl bar.. which was a nice change up..

Heres another quote I found:
---------------------------------------
“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.” ...Og Mandino
-----------------------------------------

Progress not perfection.

Comments