Day 53 (31 days to go) Cardio long run

I am fixing to be in the 20s on number of days left in this program! I cant believe it.. and I am soo thrilled!

This morning was running.. I did something different today.. I ran for the fun of it.. I mean.. I ran without setting the timer on the mill to 20 mins and i ran as hard or lazy as i felt... I ended up doing 2.18 miles.. and it felt great!
My sweet husband bought me an IPOD Mini last week.. and I have LOVED that thing! I created a playlist for it to run to and use it this morning for the first time.. heres the list:

These Boots Are Made for Walkin' 3:58 Jessica Simpson
Save Me 4:01 Remy Zero Smallville: The Talon Mix
Someday 4:02 Flipsyde Someday - Single
Round & Round 3:24 Bodyrockers
I Like the Way (Radio Edit) 3:20 Bodyrockers
For One Night Only 3:00 Bodyrockers
Someday 4:02 Flipsyde Someday -
Send Me An Angel 4:33 Scorpions
Get Out 3:24 Train
For Me, It's You Train

It still needs some work before I have it at the right pacing for what i want.. but it sure makes it nice to run with the beat pushing you along!

So this week I have done pretty well with the eating program.. I still find that I am craving what seems like more carbs than i should.. but the good news is.. I am still off sodas and drink mostly water... when I get down on myself for making choices that should be better as far as nutrition .. i remind myself how far I have come .. its been many days of NO butter, sodas, hot buttery popcorn, candy, piles of chips, and ice cream.... I have changed so many habits and I am sooooo glad.. I really believe that is why I have so much more energy and feel so great .. its all about the fuel!

I have on my calender to measure on Saturday.. I will also take progress pictures then too.. hope to see some improvement!

so.. heres a quote for you:
Abraham Lincoln
You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish, if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.

heres to only 31 days to go..
blessings
R

Comments