Day 52 (32 to go) Lower Body

This mornings workout was great.. My legs are feeling a bit weak after all that hard work.. guess I can look forward to being sore tomorrow :) ..

I read this last night I my "Body for life Success Journal":

"Many People, before thier Bfl experience, had been living an unbalanced life, neglecting their health in order to "suceed" in other areas. There's a price to pay for that kind of "success" though, including fatigue, frustration and even failure. Success in America today seems to follow this line of thinking: "First, get the money, then get the stuff, THEN take care of your body." That just doesnt seem right to me. But I am surprised at how many people do prioritize the pursuit of material possessions and career advancement over personal health. The way I see it, when you prioritize health and fitness-when you take great care of yourself-success in other areas of life ismuch more attainable AND rewarding. In fact, I believe that a strong, energetic body is the best foundation upon which to build success in other areas of your life. ...." (Bill Phillips)

and I LOVE this quote:
"It's about being better thatn you used to be, NOT about being better than anyone else" (cant compair youself to Cindy Crawford, Arnold, or others ....."ITs about competing with yourself, .... its about making the most of what you have been given... "


Heres to Day 52,... 52 days without missing a workout! 52 days of change!

Blessings
R

Comments