My six on Thirty Seven

Six reasons to not run this morning:

Went to bed late, took forever to go to sleep

haven done laundry (too busy painting) so my favorite and next to favorite running outfits were dirty

Not feel too well.

woken up last night by a screaming cat(?) . ..(230am) couldnt get back to sleep..

woke up an hour later than usual

I am sore.

....................

BUT I did anyway..
2.00 miles on the treadmill.. in a bit shorter time than usual but I got it done..

Why did I run eventhough I REALLY would have prefered to just lay in bed?

BECAUSE its day 37! I cant break my record now! 37 days without missing a workout.. SSSSWEEEEET!

k.. so I will go for now..

would love to hear any good reasons you have for not getting the workout in this morning.... :)
_______________________________________
here are some excuses I found on the internet:

"Top Ten Exercise Excuses
Nearly everyone knows exercise is good for them. However, knowing and doing are two different matters. One of the things that keep people from exercising are excuses they make up to rationalize why they don't exercise. Here are some of the top ten excuses I have heard over the years and the solutions to them.

Excuse No. 1: I'm too old.
No one is too old to exercise. My 71 year old mother-in-law does an intermediate level aerobics class three times a week. The beginner classes were too "boring" for her! Another woman I know, in her sixties, scuba dives, snow skis, rollerblades, and plays tennis.

Many of the signs of growing old -- loss of strength and stamina -- can actually be delayed or prevented to a large degree by exercise. In studies done in nursing homes in the United States, frail 80 to 90 year olds were able to see a dramatic increase in their strength levels when they started a moderate weight lifting program. Dramatic enough that elderly folk who needed walkers could walk on their own. A good way to grow old fast is to sit and do nothing all day long!...."
check out the rest of the article here.... its GREAT:
http://www.tinajuanfitness.info/articles/art062697.html

____________________________

37 down.. 47 to go!
progress.......

Comments