HALFWAY PLUS 1!

Day 43..
Halfway plus one! wow.. its gone by fast.

This weekend was a good one.. I had my free day starting on Friday night and going through Saturday night. With all the chips and hotsauce, ice cream, and pizza.... i was really lathargic and LOW energy... I actually had a few dr peppers this weekend too..... Bill Phillips says that your free day is just that FREE.. It does two things.. 1. lets you give in to your cravings, 2. tricks your bodies motabolizm and 3. reminds you what you use to feel like all the time. ... Number three for me is key here... I feel so bad when I eat the way I "want" too.. its just not worth it.. ..

It took me most of Sunday to get back in the right mind set.. ITs funny how much of a habit eating this way is.. but I have a hard time getting back into the swing of eating right again after my free day.. having to push such thoughts of "oh... one cookie today wont hurt... and ... i drank my protien today I deserve just a bite of that ice cream...." I really think this is more a mental exercise than a physical one.. tough sometimes..

I ran Saturday and took Sunday off .... Saturdays run was the first time in weeks.. many weeks that I couldnt go 1.5 miles.. obviously what you feed the body makes a difference on your ability to work out..

This morning was lower body..
high point for squats was 75lbs did extensions for burnouts
for hamstrings I did dead lifts on the smith machine and leg curls
after burning out on those I then did a set of lunges.... (think i will be sore tomorrow)

Another Goal met:
For abs I did crunches on the incline bench... I did many many reps and was extreemly happy to find I could finally go all the way back in the full incline position and back up (did this about 15 times)......

Quotes:

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit.” (unknown)

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
Muhammad Ali

Comments