Day 36

Wow.. getting closer and closer to that half way mark. I cant believe it..
I remember talk to the dear husband before I started this program again and I said.. "well if i start now i will be finished by my next birthday.. (september).. man that seems like a long time away"... and he said.. "well .. september is going to get here anyway..".. and you know he is right.. I kept putting this off because of different things that were "going to be happening" and kept waiting of the perfect time to start.. but you know what.. there IS no perfect time! So heres to day 36..

Did Upper body this morning.. I was thrilled with going up to 25s on chest flies (use that is one in each hand) and 20s on bicep curls.. (curls are at the end of the workout so I usually cant lift much).. Its great to feel like the rate of strength increases as well as added muscle are devoping at a quicker rate these days..

I went shopping with my sweet husband this past sat... found two skirts but I am resisting buying lots of clothes until I have completed the majority of the program.. It was fun to look!

I did my workouts on Sat and Sun.. 2 miles each morning on the treadmill.. I have gotten to where I LOVE to run on that thing.. weird huh? Sat was free day.. and I enjoyed ham and FRIES, bluebell with M and Ms and of course the horribly, color and addititive laden non food cheetoes! ....IT was a good weekend but I am glad to be back on track .. I felt lathargic all weekend and I know its cause of the nutrition!..

WEll..
Life awaits.. I off to get on with the day!

R

Comments