Day 30- it cant be!

WOW..
30 days without missing a workout! who would have thought.. I am so excited and if the old me were sitting here I would go grab a bowl of icecream and celebrate! :) BUT .. this is the new me! I will just drink my protien shake and relax :)

This morning I rode the stationary bike while the husband did the treadmill.. then I took my turn on the mill.. 1.75 miles.. I also logged 30 mins on the mill last night.. I am telling you .. running is back as the addition in my life! I love it! .. I am happy to say that my feet, which have alwasys been an issue have been holding up fine! I am also sitting here in jeans I havent worn in 6 months or so! yipee!..

I am amazed at the energy level i have been experiencing these last four days or so.. I feel so great! its funny cause on the eating for life cookbook it says "Your guide to Great Health , Fat loss, and increased energy!".. he is right.. got the energy part!

I am now going on 5 days carbonated free! and people that is HUGE for me! .. and let me tell you my skin is showing it.. I have always had little bumps on the back of my arms .. my mom tells me they are just allergy related.. I thought I was allergic to eggs.. but when I switched from drinking dr pepper to coke the bumps faded a bit.. now.. with being off carbination for this long they are virtually gone! .. (guess it wasnt eggs)..

my meal plans are going great.. I am on track and enjoyed a parm. chicken recipe last night.. I will have that for my lunch this afternoon.. (leftovers:)..

I cant believe its 30 days down already.. just 54 days left!.. (plus the rest of my life :) hhee))

Comments