Day 27

Feeling like I have made a breakthough

Yesterday was a great run on the mill.. and my food plan went great.. All day yesterday I had only 4 oz on coke along with my two caffine pills I am taking (which are spaced about 5 hours apart).. About 3 in the afternoon I felt a headache coming on.. by 7 pm I was on the couch with a cool rag on my head. My head pounding so hard it made me nausiated. Two tylenol made it less painful so I could actually sleep.. I woke up at 4am last night with it still hurting but just went back to sleep.. This morning.. I FEEL GREAT!..
The head ache, I feel, was withdrawal symptoms from less caffine and hardly any sugar intake for the day.. I have always said I think I am more addicted to sugar than caffine.. growing up walking to seven 11 and getting three candy bars and a coke.. most days of the week.. no wonder I am addicted..

Hopefully that will be my one and only withdrawal session for this twelve weeks :)

On the workout side of things..
I did upper body this morning.. I am getting stronger and stronger every workout.. My legs are still sore from my lower body workout on Wednesday ..
Today I went up to 25 pounds on chest flies, and 20 pounds on curls.. 15 pounds on tricept extensions.. I did all six on each!

Almost one month into the workouts I feel like I am getting closer and closer to where I use to be three years.. no four years ago .. I am starting to see more and more muscle definition in my legs and shoulders.. I can tell I am getting to the point where I will start noticing more and more defintion each morning .. thats the fun part of Body for LIfe.. FINALLY seeing your progress!

so here is to progress .. not perfection

Comments