day 25

Again, my Monday was VERY difficult to work out.. Tuesday was even harder BUT I DID IT!.
Having company visiting is great fun but I tend to not want to workout when we have guests here. I had not been sleeping good and had low energy for about four days and workout even though i felt like taking a nap!

I am seeing progress in my muscle i have added AND in my strength. Today I went up to 98lbs on squats (on the smith machine).. and completed all six. My upper body is much stronger as I noticed that Nates bike was not near as heavy when i loaded it into the back of the car!

The eating part of the program continues to be a struggle but the last few days I have eaten atleast 5 meals a day and even if I eat off program i make sure it is in moderation. I have decided that eating clean is just what my body needs cause I have bad tummy aches after sonic or other fast food.. I hope to really sit down and plan my meals and have a good week next week so I can drop some inches in areas and add inches in others :)

twenty five days down... 59 days left!

progress not perfection!

Comments